Shipping & Returns
Standard shipping is FREE on orders over $80.00, a $10.00 flat rate is applied if less.
Biion Footwear offers shipping to Canada and the United States, as well as most international locations (international shipping rates apply). If you would like to inquire about shipping to a location outside of the countries offered, please email email@example.com.
Our focus is to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your order. If you would like to return your Biion's, no problem! We accept most new, unworn items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, return shipping on us.
If you are looking to return an item due to a manufacturer defect please follow our policy HERE.
To return an item:
- Go to Return Portal
- Type your order number and email address
- Select which order you would like to return
- Select your reason for the return
- You will receive a pre-paid return shipping label to your e-mail
- You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Note: All returns must be in original packaging and placed within a shipping container to be shipped in.
We do not offer exchanges. Please follow our return process and place a new order.
Ehtylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA) is the lightweight material used to make Biion shoes. We use the highest grade of EVA making our shoes form-fitting. Other features unique to EVA are: shock absorbent, waterproof, washable, anti-microbial, and odor-resistant.
We recommend washing your shoes with mild soap, warm water, and a soft cloth or brush. We do not recommend putting your shoes in the washing machine, dryer, or dishwasher as this could cause the material to warp and/or shrink.
Avoid leaving your Biion's out in direct sunlight and extreme heat conditions for extended periods of time as this can cause the material to warp.